Monday, August 9, 2010

Been a While



So it's been a long time since my last post and since then, I've been obsessed with Kourtney and Khloe take Miami. I can't help it. I love mind-numbing tv.

Kourtney and Khloe take Miami is one of the most entertaining shows on tv (you know, out of those that qualify as "crap shows")!

Scott Dick, I mean Disick, is such an ass and the way she puts up with him is "sick"ening. It's really a miracle I haven't thrown my shoe at the tv...yet.

One thing I did notice though, is that this season is sooooo much shorter than the last season. Ridiculously shorter, actually. Or maybe it just seems that way because I'm so hooked. Either way, I can't believe that the season finale is next Sunday. Nor can I believe that there is a good chance that Kourtney is going to stay with Scott. She really needs to start thinking about her maybe and thinking about his needs and how easily influenced he is going to be by his father.



0 comments:

Post a Comment